Welcome to our website!
We hope you find all the information that you are looking for on these pages and enjoy reading many of the inspiring stories about how your donations make a really big difference.
Thank you to everyone who supports our charity!
Together with your help, we can realise our ambition of enhancing facilities, equipment and services at Calderdale Royal Hospital, Huddersfield Royal Infirmary and across our community healthcare sites over and above what can be achieved by the NHS alone. Your amazing fundraising efforts and kind donations will help us accomplish this aim for the benefit and comfort of patients, as well as their visitors and our Trust colleagues.
Whether you choose to make a general donation, fundraise for a specific department or cause, or want to support our latest appeal; we will ensure your funds are appropriately and responsibly distributed, guaranteeing it is utilised in the way you intended or where it is needed the most.
- To improve patient experience
- To provide equipment, services and resources over and above NHS funding
- To support the health and wellbeing of NHS colleagues at CHFT
- To provide the best donor experience we can and engage our communities in achieving our mission
- Patients should have the best possible experience we can provide
- Our buildings should be accessible for all and equipped to suit the individual needs of patients and visitors
- Supporting colleagues at CHFT helps deliver outstanding compassionate care
We are CARING, HONEST, FAIR and TRANSFORMATIONAL and our SOCIAL PURPOSE is to support those that need us, when they need us and to do so with integrity and pride.
|Emma Kovaleski||Carol Harrison||Emma Leigh-Quinn||Emily Overend|
|Charity Manager||Charitable Funds Finance Manager||Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator||Communications and Marketing Assistant (apprentice)|
|Helen Hirst||Gary Boothby||David Birkenhead||Lindsay Rudge|
|Chair of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust||Executive Director of Finance||Executive Medical Director||Chief Nurse|
|Richard Hopkin||Peter Wilkinson||Adele Roach||John Gledhill & Jo Kitchen|
|Non Executive Director||Non Executive Director||Assistant Finance Manager and REN staff network representative||Elected Governors|