CHFT Charity would like to take the time to say a special goodbye to Carol Harrison, our Charitable Funds Manager, who is retiring today after 26 years in the Trust. Carol loved her job so much that she retired and returned 6 years ago. Carol has now decided to retire for good and spend more time with her family.
Carol has always been an important colleague within CHFT Charity and has made a positive difference to many!
Over the years, Carol has worked with lots of different areas including Medical Records, Medicine, Corporate and Charity. Her legacy will be the Staff Lottery which she was instrumental in creating. The lottery has paid for numerous things for colleagues over the years to make their working environments better, as well as giving out cash prizes every month.
Many colleagues have had such amazing words to say about Carol:
- “You were always a pleasure to work with.”
- “She has been my ‘go to’ lady for all queries over the years.”
- “From the first day, you kept me entertained and inline.”
- “Be proud of what you have achieved.”
- “Thank you for all your hard work and commitment, you are a star.”
- “I’ll miss you, your humour and our chats.”
We’d like to say a massive thank you to Carol for all her hard work and dedication to CHFT Charity and the Trust as a whole. This is such sad news for us as a team, but we wish Carol all the best for a happy and healthy retirement – here comes a lifetime of weekends Carol!