We hope you find all the information on here that you are looking for on these pages and enjoy reading many of the inspiring stories about how your donations make a really big difference.
Thank you to everyone who supports our charity!
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Charity raises money to support and enhance services provided by Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust. This includes the services and care provided within our two hospitals, across our communities and within patients own homes.
OUR MISSION is to support and fund initiatives beyond the remit and capacity of the NHS – to enhance care and experience on behalf of the patients and communities CHFT serve.
- To improve patient experience
- To provide equipment, services and resources over and above NHS funding
- To support the health and wellbeing of NHS colleagues at CHFT
- To provide the best donor experience we can and engage our communities in achieving our mission
- Patients should have the best possible experience we can provide
- Our buildings should be accessible for all and equipped to suit the individual needs of patients and visitors
- Supporting colleagues at CHFT helps deliver outstanding compassionate care
We are CARING, HONEST, FAIR and TRANSFORMATIONAL and our SOCIAL PURPOSE is to support those that need us, when they need us and to do so with integrity and pride.
|Emma Kovaleski||Carol Harrison||VACANCY||VACANCY|
|Charity Manager||Charitable Funds Finance Manager||Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator||Communications and Marketing Assistant (apprentice)|
|Philip Lewer||Gary Boothby||David Birkenhead||Ellen Armistead|
|Chair of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust||Executive Director of Finance||Executive Medical Director||Executive Director of Nursing and Deputy CEO|
|Richard Hopkin||Peter Wilkinson||Adele Roach||John Gledhill & Jo Kitchen|
|Non Executive Director||Non Executive Director||Assistant Finance Manager and BAME staff network representative||Elected Governors|