A little of your time will make an amazing difference to what our NHS Charity can achieve.
We have opportunities to suit individuals or groups of people of all ages and backgrounds, whether that's as a regular volunteer supporting our Fundraising team, an event volunteer or perhaps as part of a planned corporate team activity. See below for current opportunities.
Help celebrate the anniversary of the NHS on Sunday 7th July 2024 and volunteer at our Big Hospital Walk.
The walk starts at Calderdale Royal Hospital, and finishes at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.
We are recruiting individuals and groups for the following roles:
- Registration - support the registration desk at Calderdale Royal Hospital.
- Marshalls and cheer stations - assigned to designated points along the route, support our charity walkers with refreshments, words of encouragement and high 5's.
- Finish - celebrate the achievements of all who take part by supporting our end of event activities at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary
We have opportunities to welcome regular charity volunteers for the following roles:
- League of Friends tea bar at Calderdale Royal Hospital
- Fundraising administration and research
- Community stand event support